Monday, October 28, 2013

Crispy Green the Healthy snack for your family



    The Crispy Green products are single ingredient products and taste fabulous! They have such a great taste I was laughing and said it was like the snozberries taste like snozberries the ... from Willie Wanka and the chocolate factory because they are so delicious. I am very conscious about what my family eats as a good mom and this made the list for my family as a good snack. We still eat cookies, etc.. but for the most part my family would much rather have a tasty good snack than a bunch of junk food. These snacks are so delicious that you can enjoy them like a snack and not feel at all like you are missing out on junk food. A great way if your family is not eatting healthy to introduce them to the finer more elite way of eatting well rather than eatting poorly for your health. http://www.crispygreen.com/about-us/

No comments:

Post a Comment