Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mountain House Emergency Meal Product Review

  We reviewed the Mountain House Emergency Meals and found that they were easy to prepare and tasty! I actually made them as a side dish for my husband and I when he came home from work with friend chicken. Russell had ate earlier so he didn't get any! .. These I felt are perfect for hunters, busy Moms, great for sales people on the run you can just add hot water put it in the pack and go. And of course they would be more than wonderful if the power went out. Compared to other products that were "emergency foods" I felt these guys had it in the "taste" department. They were fine :) 

***************************************
Love FREEBIES? Don't forget to dash over to our home page and score a few for youself today (click on side bar to get there ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment