Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pretzel Crisps Product review


   Snack Factory http://pretzelcrisps.com/   I am really impressed with the thin texture and the big taste these snacks have to offer. Sometimes I just want a light crunch and these offer it. I feel in love with the Honey Mustard and Onion There are a host of flavors of the pretzel crisps 

ORIGINAL
GARLIC PARMESON
BUFFALO WING
EVERYTHING
SESAME
JALAPENO JACK
CHIPOTLE CHEDDAR
SEA SALT AND CRACKED PEPPER
HONEY MUSTARD AND ONION

I love the fact that they are a pretzel which is a better choice for me than chips. 

***************************************


     Ronny Rooster ...  A couple years ago there were a few "Stray chickens" that were roaming the neighborhood in our area.. we live in a heavily farmed area and I think I have seen more stray chickens than cats!  Ronny came in the spring and hung around all summer and would "sleep in the trees"  in the woods near us. I loved watching him. I never really thought about chickens sleeping in trees because I am a converted "city girl" . We usually don't let them in with our animals because of disease. Ronny started to roost in the tree in our yard.  Since Ronny hung around so long we got worried about him as the weather was getting cooler. He came to the place where he never left our yard and we opened up the gate and let him spend the winter with our girls to keep him safe. He became part of our flock and we even bought him a couple wives as he was a banty and smaller. He was happy to be with everyone else as he used to run outside the pen and now he was living with all those gorgeous hens! He held his own in the pecking order even though he was challenged by the "BIGGER ROOSTERS". He found his place in our flock and in our hearts. Eventually we had to thin the flock and he went to auction along with his wives but I really did love having him run around in the yard and I thank the Lord that a Hawk didn't swoop down and take him away for lunch and I had the joy of watching him all summer. Come learn more at our home blog http://www.PopleBackyardFarm.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment