Thursday, January 23, 2014

Diet On the Go Product Review







This is a millstone year for Clay and I in that we are working hard at getting at our proper weight. At 51 (me) and 56 (Clay) it's a way of life now and as you mature you realize that it isn't a option if you want to be healthy you have to eat right. I have worked with food in the past, and worked for a major diet company in the office so I know some of good quality food. I was absolutely... positively FLOORED FOR THE GOOD when I started reviewing DIET ON THE GO .. First of all it comes to your home in a great big cooler LOADED with FOOD! Also you would swear your grandma made them.. They are DELICIOUS! Breakfast, lunch , dinner, apples, applesauce, eggs, cheese, vegetables.. Not prepared meals.. but REAL FOOD! .... I thought of all the seniors who pay for service ... I thought of when I worked 7am - 10 pm and went out to eat for every meal.. I thought of all the 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Single men and women out there working and thought this is sooo perfect.. or if you wanted to just take a break from cooking ... say you are remodeling!  I never saw anything like this. I feel great eatting the food and there is so much ...which is usually the case when you eat right that I couldn't even eat it all.. Clay joined me in my venture and even my son ate some and we all agree the food is fabulous! I highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend these. This is the way to go... Check out the site at 
http://www.diettogo.com I also want to add.. good for anyone.. losing weight or just being healthy... I was really impressed as you can tell.. Check it out for yourself and see if you don't agree. http://www.DietToGo.comDiet to Go - Healthy Eating Made Easy800-743-7546



---- > They also offer choices, etc..  great too for those who need 

to take a lunch everyday for work!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment