Thursday, January 23, 2014

Eppa SupraFruta Sangria #ProductReview





I love cooking with wine and also tasting wine. I am not a drinker at all but the exotic part of wine fascinates me.  I was sent 4 bottles of  Eppa Supra
Fruta Sangria to review.  

Eppa SupraFruta Sangria is from Mendocino, California with a blend of real organic SuperFruit juices and premium varietal wine made w/organically grown grapes

Alcohol 8.5% in Eppa red and white wine

Here is what makes these so nice

*Real Super fruit juices rich in antioxidants
*certified organically grown grapes
*screw cap so the Sangria is ready to drink 
* great for those who are trying to live a healthy life


The taste is nice the Eppa red has a smooth taste and you will experience citrus and orange, lemon and lime and also the dark berry flavor of pomegranate 

The Eppa White has a a crisp clean flavor of lemon, lime , orange mango, peach and pineapple. 

A great way to add some exotic to your dinner table. As a mom and a cook I think the ideas are endless in the use and the health benefits are wonderful as Clay and I are striving to always take good care of what God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment