Friday, January 3, 2014

Hill 's Ideal Balance Soft Baked Naturals Review

      As you know my dog "Stormy" is a pretty picky dog being older like he is ... but he does love eggs ..! We served up Hill's Ideal Balance Soft Baked Naturals to him and he gobbled them right up. I thought that showed his appreciation for the nice dish we served him.      I am sure one of the reason is the first ingredient is DUCK! which living on a backyard farm that must have thrilled Stormy! The other indredients include Potatoes, peas, glycerin, pumpkin, cchicken fat, cane Molasses, Pea startch.. Wow a whole meal.. It sounds so good.. I want to eat it! All said I was impressed with the ingredients and Stormy liked it too. It is also made in the USA my dog is my baby and only the best for my Stormy.

No comments:

Post a Comment